Host the Mobile Nursery
Who Can Host?
Anyone, including you! We offer both community bookings and private bookings. And the more the merrier if you want to co-host with family, friends, or colleagues.
Community bookings are open to the public and last for 3 hours.
Private bookings last 1 hour and have a $100 minimum spend requirement.
What Does It Involve?
All you need to do is:
Every host has their own motivations for signing up—the possibilities are endless. You might want to:
- Make a space for neighbors, friends, and family to hang out (block party, anyone?).
- Bring your community together through gardening.
- Add an exciting event to your organization’s calendar.
- Promote native plants and biodiversity in your neighborhood.
- Draw people to your business.
As long as your aim is to bring people together and create a sense of community, you can’t go wrong!
Where Can The Truck Go?
Practically anywhere! We have hosted sales on residential streets, at community hubs, businesses, and outdoor markets.
You can help us by ensuring:
- On any private property with the owner’s permission.
- Residential streets as long as vehicle and pedestrian traffic are not blocked.
- The plant sale has been enthusiastically promoted (social media, word of mouth… yard signs can be provided! ).
- There is ample space to park the truck: 25 feet or more and room for people to walk up.